The pictures I promised


O-tearai Posted by Hello

Comments

problogger said…
Yup, the famous Japanese toilet.. many still dont know where is the right position to squat down :-)
Kidney Girl said…
So true! In fact I mentioned that I use it backwards but I didn't mention which way is correct, so for those out there who are curious, you are supposed to squat facing the part that curves up.

I'm sure the splash factor is just as bad facing backwards as it would be facing the right way, but it just feels wrong so I choose to do it the opposite way. Either way I suggest taking your pants off if you are a female until you get used to it.

Lynne
Kidney Girl said…
I bet huh! I never even thought about that! haha
Anonymous said…
lol..in malaysia, that's like Ubiquitous..i had an american friend come and work in malaysia for a bit a few years ago and she would be totally fascinated with squatting toilets...

letti.blogspot.com
Anonymous said…
What it could be useful for?

Popular Posts