Don't dream it...

I was shocked that I found almost everything I needed at the PX for my costume. This is a very rough draft of my Frank. I just slapped on regular makeup 'cause I'm saving the real stuff for later. When it comes to Frank's makeup I'm really a perfectionist so the night before I will study my pics one more time and then make my lines as straight and perfect as possible.

In spring of '96 I joined a Rocky troupe called Barely Legal first as prop crew and then as Columbia since I already had short red hair at the time. I would have loved to play Frank and could have totally pulled it off back then but the guy who was casted was amazing. We put on the show every Satrday night at midnight at the theatre in Berkeley, CA and it was awesome. I stayed with the show until I had to relocate to Florida.
What's so sad about that pic is that I didn't apply any white...that's my natural paleness :O
Comments