This place was awesome. If you are heading North from Naha on the Expressway, get off at Exit# 4 Okinawa Minami. Turn left and go straight towards Ikeito or Ikeido (sorry don't remember for sure right now) Make a right at the intersection past Kadena's housing seen on the left. You will also see signs now for the Botanical Gardens pointing that way and from then on. Some of the signs as you get further out into the boonies are brown and just in Kanji but it is really easy to find and the final sign is in English. There is a full playground for the kids and lots of refreshment stands. We didn't have to use the bathroom but I have a feeling there are western toilets for the little ones. There was also a tram ride. The park opens at 0930 and closes at 1730. We got there a little late and didn't get to see everything so we have to go back before we leave here.. Posted by Picasa

Comments

TareX said…
This is an amazing blog, I hope u realize this despite of the few comments :) Japan is beautiful, I wish I would go there, if only it wasn't too expensive...

I think Malaysia would be my Asian destination of choice...

Popular Posts